Friday, March 27, 2015

Wedding Guest Dress.

I have had many comments over this dress and asked where I got it from. I wore this dress to my cousin's wedding last weekend.

Another find at Express this is the Pleated Keyhole Fit & Flare Dress. $79.90



I fell in love with this dress and especially the color when I saw it. A very fitted dress up top to the waste and then flares out. Great dancing dress!!! The great thing about Express is if they do not have the color or size available in store, they will order it right there and ship it free to your house. The color here says light blue but it is more a mint color. Many other colors are available. 


I paired this dress with my Michael Kors nude heels. Earrings were a salmon color found at JC Penny's Liz Claiborne Collection. It was also a cold weekend in Dallas so I had to go buy a wrap that I also got at Penny's in a salmon color. I mixed this color with the mint to make it a spring time look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment