Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shoes, shoes shoes!!

This past week I have gotten good deals on some shoes. In the middle of spring cleaning to finding out I have many pairs but you can never have to many!

For the first deal, I was looking at getting new flats with starting my new corporate job. I knew I would not want to wear heels everyday, plus flats are great for casual Friday's. The only pair of flats that I have found that were comfortable were Michael Kors, which meant spending $100 on each pair. That is until I spotted these three pairs! They are similar and comfortable to the MK's one just on the more reasonable. I got all three for what I would of paid for one pair of MK.

JC Penny's Liz Claiborne Iris Flats Original $60 on sale for $41.99



The next deal I went to the opening of Nordstrom Rack. Great place to shop for designer brands at a slash in prices. If you are located near me, this new store is now open across from Baybrook Mall. 

I am a big fan of TOMS so I was happy to get three good deals! 



The regular canvas TOMS in kids originally $40, I got these grey ones for $21. 

The multicolored wedges are originally $70, I got them for $40. 

My favorite of the three a pair the strappy sandals are in a teal color. Originally are $70-100, I got these for $55. 

No comments:

Post a Comment