Friday, March 27, 2015

New Beginnings!

So this crazy idea of a blog begins! As I am starting a new chapter in my life of what could become my future I start this. Little about myself, I am a southern girl from Texas, a chihuahua Mom, and currently finishing up my last year at UHCL in business, while now getting ready to start at my first corporate job.

Background of why I picked the name for this blog. I feel I am an old soul and being old fashioned. Be it fashion, tv, movies and values. Yet I am a girl who is living in the modern day. So Modern Lucille is a homage to both with Lucille being picked from one of my all time favorite icons Lucille Ball. 

I have always thought of doing this, and now with getting into a big girl career where I will be able to wear what I want everyday in clothes, make- up ect, I thought I would create an outlet for myself along with it. Here I will post day to day outfits be it for work or play and post where each piece comes from. I am also a make-up fanatic and will post some of my products I find. Currently an Ipsy subscriber so that is helping my addiction. I do try to show on a budget but do splurge at times when I can't help it! 

So I hope those who follow along will enjoy and any comments or feedback are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment